Books—Works of Hope and Disappointment
I have, after a fashion, published five books—only the first by a proper publisher, for the next two were ebooks, long before ebooks were developing a readership and the last two were self-published, not very successfully. My difficulties with publication trouble me, for I think of myself as an intellectual who can write well with something to say. Here they are.
- Man and His Circumstances: Ortega as Educator (1971)
- Power and Pedagogy: Transforming Education through Information Technology (1992)
- The Educators Manifesto: Renewing the Progressive Bond with Posterity through the Social Construction of Digital Learning Communities (1999)
- Homeless in the House of Intellect: Formative Justice and Education as an Academic Study (2005)
- Enough: A Pedagogic Speculation (2012)